Fundraising is a vital part of what we do. We constantly need to raise funds to allow us to support the children and families in need of our help. Your funds make a vital difference, and will allow us to keep our service running and to expand so that we can meet the needs of our growing number of families.
By simply giving your time you can make such a difference to a child’s life.
Without the generosity of volunteers we would not be able to reach out to children nationwide who require our vital support. Volunteers make it possible for us to continue to achieve our goals. We would be delighted to have you join our team of truly remarkable people that make up our volunteer base.
There are a number of ways you can help:
- Assist and support fundraising events
- Organise your own event
- Help promote a fundraising event eg. posters, flyers, at local clubs and businesses, online
- Represent BUMBLEance at an event
- Participate in a physical challenge eg. 10km run
- Help spread awareness for BUMBLEance eg. through local schools, businesses and clubs
- Encourage local businesses to come on board and form a corporate partnership with BUMBLEance
Being a volunteer for BUMBLEance gives you the chance to:
- Put your skills and talents to good use
- Make new friends and meet new people
- Gain experience in a new area
- Opportunity to work individually or as part of a team
- Benefit from training
- Give back to Ireland’s most ill and vulnerable children
- View first-hand the benefits of your hard work
At BUMBLEance, we offer our volunteers:
- A commitment to volunteers and volunteering
- Training and support appropriate to your role
- An opportunity to be part of a team dedicated to helping sick children nationwide
- A positive reward knowing that your work is benefiting so many of Ireland’s youngest patients and their families.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for BUMBLEance we would be delighted to hear from you. All fundraising ideas are welcome – let us know your thoughts today!