How You Can Help As A Volunteer
Volunteers are involved in all aspects of the organisation as members of our Board of Directors, children’s services volunteers, social media volunteers, administrative volunteers and fundraising volunteers.
Simply by giving your time you can make such a big difference in a child’s life.
Without the generosity of volunteers we would not be able to reach out to children Nationwide who require our vital support. Volunteers make it possible for us to continue to achieve our goals. We would be delighted to have you join our team of truly remarkable people that make up our dedicated volunteer base.
As a volunteer your contribution to BUMBLEance is invaluable. There are a number of ways you can help:
- Assist and support at fundraising events
- Organise your very own event
- Help promote a fundraising event e.g. posters/flyers, local clubs and businesses, online
- Represent BUMBLEance at an event
- Participate in a challenge /run
- Help spread awareness for BUMBLEance e.g. through local schools, businesses, clubs
- Encourage local businesses to come on board and form a corporate partnership with BUMBLEance
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for BUMBLEance we would be delighted to hear from you. All fundraising ideas are welcome – let us know your thoughts today!
Email us at info@BUMBLEance.com
Call 083 0044444
Being a Volunteer for BUMBLEance gives you the chance to
- Put your skills and talents to good use
- Make new friends and meet new people
- Gain experience in a new area
- Opportunity to work individually or as part of a team – we will support you all the way
- Benefit from training
- Give back to Ireland’s most ill and vulnerable children
- View first-hand the benefits of your hard work
At BUMBLEance we offer our Volunteers
- A commitment to volunteers and volunteering
- Training and support appropriate to your role
- An opportunity to be part of a team dedicated to Making Positive Life Impacts for Sick Children
- A positive reward, knowing that your work is benefiting so many of Ireland’s littlest patients and their families
Making Positive Life Impacts For Sick Children