Our vision is to provide improved and professional medical transportation services for long-term sick and seriously disabled children, who require professional ambulance transportation. We will transport children in a fun environment from the far reaches of Ireland, both urban and rural, to their treatment centres.
At BUMBLEance our aim is to make every trip a positive experience
- Put Children First – We put the happiness, delight and well-being of children first in everything we do.
- Impact Driven – We strive to maximise the impact in everything we do, to make positive life impacts in the lives of children requiring our services.
- Always Learning – We are constantly seeking to improve our services, operations and approach. We take the feedback on-board of all our stakeholders.
- Partnership Approach – We always seek to partner with those who know more and believe that together we can achieve more than working alone.
- Respect and Dignity – We aim to always treat our clients, staff, volunteers, partners and stakeholders with the respect and dignity they deserve.
- Accountable & Transparent – We believe we are honest & accountable to all our stakeholders and strive to operate our services, fundraising and resourcing openly and transparently.
The Board of the Saoirse Foundation are committed to being fully compliant with the requirements of the Governance Code and will continue to implement the Principles of Good Governance and verify our commitment on an annual basis.