At BUMBLEance we know that there is nothing more powerful than kids helping kids. Get your school on board with BUMBLEance today and develop new skills and competencies whilst helping sick kids nationwide.
Why should your school get involved?
- Get that BUZZ: Get that ‘feel good’ factor from helping others. Fundraising helps you to enhance your skills and to develop ideas and concepts for the good of others whilst helping sick children nationwide.
- BUMBLEance Fact: The kids you are helping are the same age as YOU. BUMBLEance supports a variety of critically ill patients from Newborn to 18 years old.
- It takes a whole lot of BEES to make HONEY: Through collective team work, you can develop an individual fundraising activity that suits your school, class, or fundraising team. Make a positive impact today!
- BUMBLEance needs YOU: Enhance the lives of sick children nationwide.
- BUMBLEance Backing: We are here to help you every step of the way as you aim to reach your fundraising goal.
We are here to help you every step of the way and we are on hand to keep you motivated, focused and informed to help you to reach your fundraising target.
BUMBLEance Will Visit Your School
We will gladly arrange for a school visit from our PR BUMBLEance. Students will be able to view first-hand the state of the art, multifaceted, world class service that BUMBLEance provides along with a student Q&A session from one of our dedicated BUMBLEance Team Members. (*subject to availability, advance booking notice required)
BUMBLEance kids need YOUR help. We rely on donor funds to help to make a better life for our young BUMBLEance patients. Through fundraising, students learn to develop invaluable skills such as teamwork, organisation, creativity, decision making, research, planning, project management, communication and problem solving.
Request a School Visit
Call – 083 00 44444
Email – info@BUMBLEance.com
BUMBLEance PUTS THE FUN into FUNDRAISING
BUMBLEance FUNDRAISING IDEAS:
- Sign up your class or school for BUMBLEances ‘Donate Your Age’, Save a Life’ initiative – quick, simple and easy
- Non-Uniform Day/ ‘BEE for BUMBLEance Day’ (YELLOW & BLACK day)/ Pyjama Day
- Student Table Quiz
- Fashion Show
- Hamper Raffle
- Sports Day
- Cake Sale
- Duck Race
- School Movie Day
- Fast for 24 Hours
- Student Talent Show
- No phone for 24hours
- Sleep Out
We will provide you with all the FUNDRAISING MATERIALS and SUPPORT that you need:
- Official fundraising letters
- Sponsorship Cards
- Collection Buckets
- Book Marks
- BUMBLEance presentation, pictures, stories, videos
- Lodgement slips/Bank Details
- PR BUMBLEance visit to your school (*subject to availability, advance booking required)
BUMBLEance – TOP TIPS for SCHOOLS
- Pick a FUN fundraising activity that will keep your school motivated
- Choose a date for your event
- GOALS – set a fundraising target and timelines
- Audience – who do you want to attend? number of people
- Document – Keep track of your action plan, timelines, budget, venue, list of jobs etc.
- Budget – Finalise your budget and include a backup contingency plan
- Venue – Choose a suitable venue
- Delegate a KEY committee to lead the event
- Recruit volunteer students/fundraising team to support the event
- Draw from your skill set – creative, planning, events team, PR and Marketing
- Gather support – school assembly, individual classes, friends, family, local
- Relate to your public – Tell them WHY you are fundraising
- Advertise – word of mouth, offline, online, Facebook, Website, Twitter, blog, local press etc.
- Promote your event through school flyers, posters
- Sponsorship – approach local businesses and contacts
- Set up an online donation page with iDonate.ie or JustGiving.com via the BUMBLEance website
- Take lots of pictures of your event and send them to info@BUMBLEance.com to promote
- Post Event – Thank all supporters and tell them how much you have raised
- Send in funds raised to BUMBLEance and receive your official THANK YOU CERTIFICATE
- Most importantly – have FUN and remember, it will all be worth it as you are helping so many young critically ill children in Ireland and their families
For any further information please CONTACT US today.