GET YOUR SCHOOL BEHIND BUMBLEance
Putting the fun into fundraising
At BUMBLEance, we know that there is nothing more powerful than kids helping kids. Get your school behind BUMBLEance today, and develop new invaluable competencies such as teamwork, organisation, creativity, decision making, research, planning, project management, communication and problem solving – whilst helping sick kids nationwide.
Here are 5 good reasons for getting your school involved:
1. Get that BUZZ:Get that ‘feel good’ factor from helping others. Fundraising helps you to enhance your skills and to develop ideas and concepts for the good of others.
2. You are helping BUMBLEance kids your own age: The kids you raise funds for are your age. We support critically ill patients from newborns to 18 years old.
3. It takes a whole lot of BEES to make HONEY: Through collective teamwork, you can develop a fundraising activity that suits your school, your class, or your fundraising team. Make a positive impact today!
4. BUMBLEance Backing: We are here to help you every step of the way. We will help keep you motivated as you focus on reaching your fundraising target.
5. BUMBLEance Will Visit Your School: We will gladly arrange for a school visit from our PR BUMBLEance. Your friends and other students will be able to view first-hand what a real BUMBLEance looks like. A member of our team will conduct a student Q&A session. (Subject to availability, advance booking notice required.)
Click here to request a School VisitContact Us
Call – 083 00 44444
Email – info@BUMBLEance.com
SOME IDEAS FOR SCHOOL FUNDRAISING INITIATIVES
• Sign up your class or school for BUMBLEance ‘Donate Your Age’ and Recycling campaigns
• No-Uniform Day
• ‘BEE for BUMBLEance Day’ (YELLOW & BLACK day)
• Pyjama Day
• Student Table Quiz
• Fashion Show
• Hamper Raffle
• Sports Day
• Cake Sale
• Duck Race
• School Movie Day
• Fast for 24 Hours
• Student Talent Show
• No phone for 24hours
• Sleep Out
We will provide you with all the FUNDRAISING MATERIALS and SUPPORT that you need:
• Official fundraising letters
• Sponsorship Cards
• Collection Buckets
• Book Marks
• BUMBLEance presentation, pictures, stories, videos
• Lodgement slips/Bank Details
BUMBLEance – TOP TIPS for SCHOOLS
• Pick a FUN fundraising activity that will keep your school motivated
• Choose a date for your event
• GOALS – set a fundraising target and timelines
• Audience – who do you want to attend? Number of people
• Document – Keep track of your action plan, timelines, budget, venue, list of jobs etc.
• Budget – Finalise your budget and include a backup contingency plan
• Venue – Choose a suitable venue
• Delegate a KEY committee to lead the event
• Recruit volunteer students/fundraising team to support the event
• Draw from your skill set – creative, planning, events team, PR and Marketing
• Gather support – school assembly, individual classes, friends, family, local
• Relate to your public – Tell them WHY you are fundraising
• Advertise – word of mouth, offline, online, Facebook, Website, Twitter, blog, local press etc.
• Promote your event through school flyers, posters
• Sponsorship – approach local businesses and contacts
• Set up an online donation page with iDonate.ie or JustGiving.com via the BUMBLEance website
• Take lots of pictures of your event and send them to info@BUMBLEance.com to promote
• Post Event – Thank all supporters and tell them how much you have raised
• Send in funds raised to BUMBLEance and receive your official THANK YOU CERTIFICATE
• Most importantly – have FUN and remember, it will all be worth it as you are helping so many young critically ill children in Ireland and their families
• For any further information please CONTACT US today.
Remember: Our fundraising activities are covered by the Triple Lock Governance Code that commits us to the highest standards of transparency, integrity and accountability.