MIDWEST DRIVER NEEDED
The Saoirse Foundation are currently seeking a member of the Bee Team and are looking for our new BUMBLEance, Mid-West Regional Service to service the counties of Limerick, Clare, North Kerry, and North Tipperary.
The service will operate from our new regional base near Limerick / Shannon Co Clare, which is anticipated to open in mid to late Q2 2020.
BUMBLEance provides safe and comfortable transportation for Ireland’s youngest patients, who require transportation between their home and children’s hospitals, hospices, national paediatric treatment centres, and respite centres nationwide.
Main duties and experience required:
- Must hold a clean C1 Licence and B1 Licence
- Minimum training as Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or higher grade is an advantage.
- The driver will ensure that all hygiene regulations are adhered to.
- The driver will always have responsibility for safe operation of one of vehicles and follow Road Safety Authority Regulations and Traffic laws & will ensure that the stock of on-board supplies and equipment.
- The driver will ensure that the vehicle is clean, tidy and confirm daily that the vehicle is road worthy
- Support Charity activities in education and Public Relations work (PR)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Contract of minimum 24 hours per week, flexibility to work occasional weekends.
- Probationary period applies.
- Opportunity will arise for full time role of 40 hrs per week for the right candidate following successful probationary period.
- Clear Garda Vetting is a requirement before offer of employment.
The Saoirse Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.
BUMBLEance is not currently a PHECC recognised Institution, but is in the process of becoming an approved provider. The post is presently a transport only service with no medical intervention provision.
Please apply sending cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 1st March 2020