DRIVER FOR MID-WEST SERVICE
BUMBLEance are currently seeking a new member for the Bee Team and are looking for a driver for our new Mid-West Region Service starting in the near future. To be based in Limerick / Clare Region.
BUMBLEance provides safe and comfortable transportation for Ireland’s youngest patients, who require transportation between their home and children’s hospitals, hospices, national paediatric treatment centres, and respite centres nationwide.
Main duties and experience required:
- Must hold a clean C1 Licence and B1 Licence
- Garda Vetting is a requirement
- Training as Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or higher grade is an advantage.
- The driver will ensure that all hygiene regulations are adhered to.
- The driver will have responsibility of the BUMBLEance/BUMBLEtte and will ensure that the stock of on-board supplies and disposable items are replaced.
- The driver will ensure that the vehicle is road worthy
- Must engage in Public Relations work (PR)
- Need to follow Road Safety Authority Regulations and Traffic laws
- There is a need for travel and flexibility as locations can vary from day to day due to nature of the service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 40 Hours a week basic, flexibility to work occasional weekends.
- The Saoirse Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.
NB: BUMBLEance is not currently a PHECC recognised Institution, but is in the process of becoming an approved provider. The post is presently a transport only service with no medical intervention provision.
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org