BUMBLEance are currently seeking an experienced driver to join our Team in our new Central Region, which encompasses the counties of Leitrim, Sligo, Mayo, Roscommon, Longford, Cavan and Monaghan. The service will operate from our new base in County Leitrim, which is anticipated to open in mid to late Q1 2022.
Main duties and experience required:
- Must hold a clean B and C1 driving licence
- Training as Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) is an advantage.
- The driver will ensure that all hygiene regulations are adhered to and follow COVID-19 protocol.
- The driver will always have responsibility for safe operation of one of our vehicles and follow Road Safety Authority Regulations and Traffic laws and
1. will ensure that the stock of on-board supplies and equipment is in safe and good working order.
2. ensure that the vehicle is clean, tidy and confirm daily that the vehicle is road worthy.
- Support Charity activities in education and public relations work (PR).
- Feel passionately about delivering smiles to Ireland’s youngest patients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Contract of minimum 40 hours per week, flexibility to work occasional weekends.
- Probationary period applies.
- Clear Garda Vetting is a requirement before offer of employment.
BUMBLEance is not a PHECC recognised institution. This role is presently a transport only service with no medical intervention provision.
Please apply sending cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: DRIVER POSITION