Are you ready to Brew for BUMBLEance in 2022? Get involved by hosting your very own coffee morning in aid of BUMBLEance.
We are excited to bring you ‘Brew for BUMBLEance’, a coffee morning campaign where your organisation, community or workplace can come together to have a cuppa and help raise funds to support children affected by serious and life limiting conditions. Following the current government guidelines you can host your coffee morning indoors, outdoors or even virtually! We are looking forward to seeing your ‘mugshots’ so feel free to share your photos and tag #BUMBLEance on social media. This is a great opportunity to invite your close family, friends, colleagues and community to have a cuppa and help raise vital funds in support of BUMBLEance.
Tips on hosting your coffee morning
- Pick a date and set it in your diary.
- Share your event with family and friends and ask for help with getting some delicious home-made goodies!
- Spread the word- share your event on social media to increase donations and awareness!
- Make it fun- Why not host a raffle or have a costume themed coffee morning?
- Finally- have fun, take your ‘mugshots’ and dont forget to tag us @BUMBLEance!
Pictured below enjoying their cuppa are BUMBLEance users, Hassan and Huesein Benhaffaf from Cork
BUMBLEance Ambassador, Aoife Noonan has shared 2 recipes that would be perfect for your coffee morning. Lets take a look!
Brew For BUMBLEance is proudly sponsored by Velo Coffee Roasters.
Rob Horgan, Owner of Velo Coffee Roasters shares:
“We at Velo Coffee Roasters are delighted to be involved with ‘Brew for BUMBLEance’. It’s a fantastic opportunity to help raise funds, so we can continue to bring joy and comfort to some of Ireland’s most critically ill children. We hope everyone can get involved and do their small part and put on a Velo Brew for BUMBLEance.”